Time to run!


Last year, I participated in the Sporting Life 10K Run, a fundraiser which helps raise money for Camp Oochigeas, a camp for children with cancer. Last year, through the generosity of family and friends (old and new), I was able to raise $420. I am still amazed, and immensely grateful.

Well, it's that time of year again. I have been training since January, I have a new pair of running shoes, and I will ready to run again on Sunday, May 12. If you can spare a few dollars (even $5), please donate what you can at my fundraising page:

http://www.ooch.org/christopherrouleau

As further encouragement, for every online donation over $30, I will create and mail a hand-lettered thank you card to you. Here are some examples of what you can expect:



Thank you in advance for your support and encouragement.

-CR