City of Craft 2014 recap


The masses converged at Toronto's magnificent new Theatre Centre on Friday evening to feast in this year's offerings at City of Craft. With over 60 vendors on two floors, it truly was the best place to check out Toronto's finest crafters and get a head start on holiday shopping. Below are some photos of my booth, as well as the excellent installations created by the talented Kalpna Patel.



I would like to thank Becky, Michelle, Kalpna, all of the CoC volunteers, and well as the staff at the Theatre Centre for making this year's event magical and memorable. But above all, I must thank each and every one of you who stopped by my table to say hi, share their love for lettering and purchase some of my work. This support from the community is the best holiday gift I could have ever asked for.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

CR