A tale of two cities


I am please to finally reveal these two new map prints, available for purchase in my online shop.

It all started back in the spring when I was trying to find a simple way to illustrate the best parts of my favourite city: Toronto. After plenty of research, many lists, lots of sketches and several layout ideas, I arrived at a solution. And then after a trip to Montréal this summer (my second favourite city!), I decided to use the same template, and apply everything I love about downtown Montréal (in French, of course).


These 18" x 18" map prints are ink jet printed in Toronto in full colour on 180gsm ultra white matte cotton-based art paper.

Special thanks to everyone who helped me out with one, especially Raymond at Front Print, and Lucie who helped with the translations and copy editing on the Montréal map.

Love your city? Need a last-minute Christmas gift? Stop by my shop and pick one up. And thanks in advance for your support!

CR

p.s. Canada Post suggested mailing dates here.