12 Months of Type recap


After 365 days of exciting typographic experiments, here is a compilation of all the work and mediums I created for 12 Months of Type

I started the project back in January, with a few goals in mind:

  • to create more art 
  • to practice, practice, practice my lettering 
  • to get away from my computer 
  • to try techniques and materials I've never used before 
  • to get messy!

As with every project, there are always things I would change if I could do it again. And I am very sad that I did not get to complete as much work in the final two months of the year because of other commitments. But on the whole, I am very happy with everything I learned this year.

You can see the full month-to-month evolution of the project here.

Watch for a new lettering project coming soon!