A sudden change of direction



Apologies for my absence the last few days. One week ago, I found out my colleagues and I will be laid off as of December 31, 2011. The last week has been a whirlwind of soul-searching and life-planning.

As you may or may not know, I have been pursuing freelance graphic design part-time for the last year. I have been so fortunate to work some amazing clients - both old and new. With this new development, I am happy to report that I will be available to take on design and type projects full-time starting on January 1, 2012!

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has supported me up to this point. I am so grateful to be surrounded by such amazingly supportive and talented friends and family across the continent. It overwhelms me. I want you all to know that it was your words of encouragement that helped solidify my decision to pursue design. A giant group hug is in order!

Change, especially sudden change, is never easy. But I also believe that all things (good, and not-so-good) happen for a reason. I am so excited to see what the future has in store.

Please stay tuned… big, amazing things to come!

xo,
CR