Prologue

I guess the best place to start is at the beginning.

I am not a philosopher or a revolutionary, a journalist or a poet. I do not consider myself to be political, or even spiritual for that matter. I do not live an exceptionally interesting life. But I am a human being, and every once in a while, I experience something that I want to share with the world. Good, bad, happy, sad - life is full moments that are best shared with others.

I will post as often as I can, as much as I can. I do not know what lies ahead. But, that's what makes it so exciting.

Enjoy.

'But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you.' (V for Vendetta, 2005)